"For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified."

"For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified."
1 Corinthians 2:2

"For
the preaching of the CROSS is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the POWER OF God." 1 Corinthians 1:18


Jesus said: "If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me." Luke 9:23


And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven. Colossians 1:20


"But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world." Galatians 6:14


Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; Colossians 2:14


"Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong." 2 Corinthians 12:10


"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

Jeremiah 29: 11-13 NIV


" Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” ~ Jesus (Matthew 11:28-30)


Monday, July 26, 2010

Big Sister!

Shayna's like her mommy in more than just her looks and attitude! She's going to be a big sister too! We're having another baby in February of next year. We're excited and so is Shayna - despite the look on her face in this picture and the fact that she has no clue what's comin'. Ha! :)

7 comments:

Traci said...

Congrats to you all!

Lacy said...

AHH! How EXCITING! I'm sure she will love having a baby to "take care of". I hope you haven't been as sick this go-around. I'm excited to hear the baby updates! Congrats you guys! FYI if you and your doc go this route, repeat c-sections are perfect; you won't be nearly as worried for this one as the first!

Happy Wanderers said...

Ha! I was wondering when you'd have another announcement! Hooray!!!!! :) I found that 2 kids was even easier than one (weird, I know). SOOOOOOO fun! I want to do a little jig for you! :) Someday, I will even be able to meet these little...would they be my second cousins or first cousins once removed? Grandma would know! :)

Nicole Beeton said...

I'm so excited to have another little addition to the family! I can't wait to see what he/she looks like! I love Aubs!

SCOTT LARSEN said...

Exciting, but do you really have to post a pee stick on your blog??? Congrats! Grandpa Larsen.

Jake and Alayna said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! How fun!
You can barely even see the pee stick in the picture, when my sister found out she was pregnant she took 8 pregnancy tests and posted a picture of them all lined up!
How are you feeling? I'm betting this one's a boy . . . can't wait to find out what you're having! CONGRATS! Love ya!

Hailee said...

Hey congrats on #2 that is so exciting. She is sure growing fast it is crazy. my address is 1743 e 400 n. st. anthony, ID 83445. Let me know if i can help!!!